• A large, shallow cavity back positions the Center of Gravity (CG) for optimum trajectory and shot-shaping control
• A web designed into the cavity back absorbs vibration at impact for consistent, soft feel at impact
• Inverted Cone Technology expand the COR for increased ball speed and distance
• A tour-caliber iron designed for serious, discerning golfers seeking optimum workability and distance control
• A specially-ground leading edge and softened trailing edge ensures smooth transition through the impact area
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/