• Carbon steel forged irons are double stamped to align the grain and provide a softer, information-packed feel
• Center of gravity progresses through the set, ensuring consistent shot trajectory from club to club
• An impact pad behind the strike zone increases initial ball velocity and promotes a sturdy feel
• Uniquely beveled sole reduces drag, making the club more maneuverable from various lies
• Traditional-looking forged blade with slightly offset face to aid accuracy
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/