• Movable Weight Technology (MWT) lets you change the clubhead's CG location to affect side-to-side flight up to 35 yards
• Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to easily adjust the loft, lie and face angle to affect side-to-side flight by up to 40 yards -8 clubhead positions
• New FCT sleeve weighing less than three grams helps FCT and MWT exist together in a 460cc head
• Deeper clubface and deeper CG location promote higher launch angle and higher spin-rate
• FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
• Provides a more piercing, controlled trajectory than standard model
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/