• The r7 CGB Max Driver incorporates moveable weight technology (MWT) with three moveable weights that offer up to 35 yards trajectory change from side to side, from slight fade to large draw
• This broad range of trajectory change allows more players to improve accuracy and distance
• A triangular club head shape positions the Center of Gravity (CG) low and deep in the club head for easier, higher initial launch trajectory and distance
• SuperFast technology gives the club an extremely light total weight which allows for faster swing speeds for increased initial ball speed and distance
• A 460cc club head with Inverted Cone Technology produce high Moment of Inertia (MOI) for maximum forgiveness
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/