• One driver model that can be tuned to fit any player.
• 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8 degrees and 12 degrees.
• 7 face angle options.
• Movable weights promote a straight flight or a slight draw.
• Thick and thin crown give the club a lower and forward CG location for a high launch and low spin drive.
• Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the high ball speed area.
• Black clubface, non glare white crown and gray/orange/black crown graphic promote easy alignment.
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/