• Multi-material construction with a super thin yet lightweight 7-layer carbon composite crown.
• Three-step head adjustment system of loft sleeve, Front Track and Back Track.
• Adjustable loft sleeve features 12-positions, the affects face angle, loft and lie.
• 25 grams of multi-directional adjustability from the T-Track System, allowing them to personalize launch conditions and optimize ball-flight.
• The front track has one 15 gram weight to provide multiple draw, neutral and fade settings.
• The back track has one 10 gram weight for multiple high, medium and low launch and spin settings.
• 460cc clubhead.
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/