• 100 percent precision CNC milled.
• 20 degree upward cut on the C shaped Groove edges are able to grip the ball’s surface and lift the ball out of its resting place.
• Yes putters achieve forward roll quickly, instead of skidding, skipping then spinning, before settling into a forward roll.
• A milled slot behind the putter’s face has a thermoplastic polyurethane insert that captures absorbs vibration for an exceptional feel.
• True Square Alignment lines help you frame the ball closer to the CG location.
• Plumber neck hosel.
• Heel Toe weighting.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Yes company specializes in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge putter technologies. Led by inventor and European putting instructor Harold Swash, Yes putters enjoy winning success on worldwide professional tours and continue to gain market share and momentum worldwide with innovative putter technologies like “C-groove”. The Yes company, with a comprehensive and continually improving high performance line of putters distributed worldwide, is committed to helping amateurs and serious, discerning golfers improve their putting and lower their scores.
For More Information: http://yesgolf.com/