• The Tw9 wedge features tour-milled steel club head design for shot stopping spin and control from precise distances
• Lower lofted cavity back option (48* and 50*) feature a larger design with the same performance of a player’s blade
• Higher lofted blade option (52*-60*) feature a tour preferred smaller head design
• Tour-milled grooves conforming to USGA standards feature sharp, deep, wide grooves that provide maximum spin and control for play around the greens
• Softer impact feel across the entire face are a result of the elastomeric coating in the milled recessed areas
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/