• Wilson D-FY features two hybrids including the innovative and flexible FY club. The FY is easier to hit than a fairway wood and hits longer than a hybrid
• The mid-irons feature easy to hit hollow heads with wide soles
• The lower scoring irons feature perimeter weighted, confidence inspiring cavity back designs
• D-FY comes standard with a Half-and-Half shaft that delivers the best of both the feel and speed of graphite fused with the consistency and performance of steel
• A great fit for any player looking for higher club head speeds
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/