• Shallow cavity redistributes weight from the heel into the toe, positioning the CG (center of gravity) in the center of the face and increasing MOI (moment of inertia) for stability and a more solid feel
• Precision forged from a mild carbon steel, the Tour-proven design incorporates minimally progressive offsets, a square toe blade shape and thin top line to fit the better player's eye
• CNC-milled face and grooves push maximum limits of the new specifications required by the USGA and R&A
• A strategically positioned higher CG delivers a higher spin rate and promotes the ability to work the ball more effectively
• A Tour-configured sole design promotes better turf interaction over a wide range of lies
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/