• Pear-shaped club head design.
• Maraging steel cup face and a tungsten steel sole and body.
• Thinner club face to launch the ball with less spin and at faster ball speeds.
• Heavier tungsten steel sole offers extreme heel and toe weighting that provides a high MOI for reduced club head twisting and greater forgiveness.
• Hexahedron sole weighting moves weight back into the heel and toe area.
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/