• 133-gram tungsten sole plate shifts more weight below the ball, providing an extremely deep CG angle, helping the clubface square at impact
• Two internal weight pads improve sound and feel while providing a lower, deeper CG location for an amazingly low spin rate and a more pure transfer to the ball
• Super-thin crown helps allow more weight to be distributed lower in the head
• Flexible maraging steel cup-face creates maximum rebound, great sound and awesome feel
• Maraging steel and tungsten sole combine to deliver maximum distance and accuracy
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/