• Dual-density dampening system (3DS) ensures both long irons and short irons deliver the responsiveness you need to flush every shot
• Ultra-light carbon and thermal plastic elastomer covers the entire cavity, which dramatically reduces vibration at impact
• A mid-size top line, an extra heavy sole and extreme perimeter weighting results in stunning performance
• Thinner face design incorporates Variable Face Thickness (VFT) for less variation between center and off-center hits
• 3DS system is softer in the scoring irons (#7-PW) to produce a smooth, buttery feel and greater spin
• A firmer density in the mid and long irons promotes greater rebound, added distance and a responsive, solid feel
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/