• Utilize the super wide, low center of gravity sole
• Fully interchangeable with the JMAX Iron-Wood, the QL irons share the same appealing top line
• The oversized iron is manufactured using a new casting method to produce undercut cavity from one piece of 431 stainless steel
• Deep-channeled undercut cavity allows the c.g. to be moved lower and further back from the face to give you the forgiveness and higher flight pattern
• The club's super-thin face (2.3mm) and the heavy perimeter weighting move more than 40% of the head's total weight to the outer edges of the club
• The extreme perimeter weighting and low profile make the club more stable to keep you on target, even on off-center hits
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/