• 15-3-3-3 beta titanium cup face.
• A high density steel body and a tungsten sole plate.
• Limit reaching COR even on off center hits.
• The new, high-tech, high-density, steel body is almost as light as titanium allowing more mass to be place in the heel and toe areas of the sole.
• A heavy tungsten sole plate puts 65 percent of the total club head weight in the heel and toe areas for a higher MOI.
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/