• Ultra-thin 450 Maraging Steel face and a hyper steel body
• The face has been made ultra-thin to generate exceptional power and a quick launch for added distance from anywhere on the face
• Two weighted cavities in the rear of the sole
• The cavities, along with additional internal weighting, lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the club head for higher, longer, more accurate shots
• A more forward offset hosel promotes faster club head rotation, making it easier to square up the club face at impact
Tour Edge was founded in 1968 by David Glod, a former golf pro who set out to change consumer perception of the golf industry by providing a truly high quality product at an affordable price. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, this company has grown exponentially since its inception, doubling sales every year through the early 1990’s by developing and offering clubs with superior performance and value pricing. Today Tour Edge is one of the fastest growing manufacturers, and in 1996 made the list of the Top 40 manufacturers in Golf Pro Magazine.
For More Information: http://touredgegolf.com/