• Greater spin with better trajectory and distance control from deep TX3 grooves. TX3 grooves channel away grass and debris for improved contact between the ball and groove edge.
• Increased groove durability from a high frequency face heat treatment for longer spin retention over the life of the wedge.
• Tour proven sole grinds allow you to execute more shots. SM5 provides a wide selection of bounce and grind options to fit your swing style, shot technique or course conditions.
• Compact profile with a shorter blade length and rounder toe profile created from Tour player feedback.
• Clean looking Raw Black finish.
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/