• The Spin Milled Vokey wedges offer higher spin than previous Vokey Design models
• Higher spin is assured by the face and groove CNC (computer numerically controlled) milling process
• Grooves are milled precisely to create a sharper edge radius that increases friction upon impact with the ball resulting in more controlled spin
• Additional “texture” is CNC milled into the face for added friction on low club head shots
• Titleist “tour chrome” finish is an eye appealing satin look
• Manufactured in 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with 2 bounce options in each
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/