• A classic, single bend shaft with ¼-shaft offset and single sight line promote consistent, square alignment and ideal toe-flow through the stroke
• A traditionally mallet-shaped putter with solid face and corrosion and wear-resistant charcoal mist finish provide consistent, solid feel and anti-glare
• High toe profile aids alignment and eliminates the tendency to raise the toe at address causing a player to aim the putter to the left of the target
• Internal weight distribution puts added weight in the center of the body with the equator of the ball for better roll
• An anodized aluminum sole plate with negative bounce ensures the putter sits square at address for proper alignment and proper CG location for true roll
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/