• Modified mallet head is precision milled inside and out to distribute weight properly for smooth strokes
• Designed to center its weight at ball equator, deep in the head, and in the back center
• The 1/4-inch toe hang leads to better toe flow
• Elegant single-bend shaft for enhanced aesthetics and performance
• A stainless steel body with German stainless steel insert surrounded by elastomer membrane to enhance feel and sound
• Aluminum sole design works in conjunction with steel to produce proper weighting
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/