• Inspired by Tiger Woods’ first PGA Tour victory at the 1996 Las Vegas Invitational
• Made to Woods’ exact specs at the time
• Keepsake model with just 332 produced, one for every stroke in his five-round victory
• Emblazoned with Woods’ signature on the sole and the number putter in the series
• Elegant Black Pearl finish and long neck
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/