• Putter model Bernhard Langer used to win the 1993 Masters
• One of the first putters produced by Cameron Golf International in 1992
• Hand-ground, shaped and polished by Cameron craftsmen
• Plumbing neck for 1/4 toe hang and best possible toe flow
• A direct descendant of the Classic 1 with subtle modifications that appeal to the discerning player
• Throwback design avoids mechanical appearance
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/