• A seamlessly blended, 1025 mild carbon steel forged set providing optimal performance from long irons to wedge.
• Progressive blade heights, blade lengths, offset, topline, center of gravity and moment of inertia allow each club to perform at the highest levels
• Cavity back 2, 3 and 4 irons produce easy-up launch conditions for a high, penetrating ball flight with greater playability and forgiveness.
• Shallow cavity mid irons deliver the ideal blend of maneuverability and playability required to access tough pin locations.
• Muscle back short irons offer skilled players precise trajectory, spin and shot control into and around the greens.
• A modified bore-thru design removes mass from the hosel and repositions it directly behind the hitting area for consistent launch conditions
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/