• Designed in 1984 and still appealing more than two decades later
• Classic blade extends slightly longer, with a deeper profile, for a touch of forgiveness
• Muscleback design puts more mass behind the sweetspot for added power and feel on center hits
• Features a thin topline for ease of alignment
• Lower handicappers favor clean, one-piece construction found in these irons
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/