• The 970 was a prototype introduced only to the Tour
• Specifications were never formally published
• This club is similar in look and playing characteristics to the PT fairway which was originally introduced in 1991 (relaunched in 2001 with a modified bore-through created for Tiger Woods use)
• Traditional small, pear head shape
• The iconic DCI triangle is seen on the front crown
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/