• Responsive Fast Face clubface insert has a 15% larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin characteristics for more distance
• A ultra-thin sloped crown design
• Interchangeable rear weight screw creates a low and deep CG to increase stability and distance
• Dual-angle SureFit Tour hosel technology allows you to set loft and lie individually for increased control
• Interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options.
• 460cc head provides slightly higher launch and spin versus the 910D3
• Full pear-shaped clubhead profile with a black PVD paint finish for a pleasing look at address
• Acoustically engineered for a solid feel and pleasing sound
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/