• A precision cast 6-4 titanium club head and sleek black finish, textured side skirt and "foggy mirror" polished sole cosmetics instill confidence
• The large, 460cc club head with triangular geometry increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) for long, straight driver distance, even on off center hits
• A tapered SP700 beta-titanium face insert is thinner near the top line to promote a higher initial launch trajectory and low spin for maximum driver distance
• A symmetric face design and improved score lines instill confidence at address
• The 6061-T6 aluminum hosel ad low mass crown positions the Center of Gravity (CG) low in the club head and further stabilizes the golf club through impact for consistent performance
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/