• 2004 British Open Champion Todd Hamilton brought worldwide attention to this club. He used it frequent times with great success in the event.
• Incorporates Sonartec’s core technology, the “Driving Cavity”
• The Driving Cavity raises the CG (center of gravity) and lowers the spin rate to create a lower more penetrating ball flight.
• The Driving Cavity reduces turf drag, concentrates mass directly behind the contact point and enhances the perimeter weighting for more forgiveness on off center impact.
• The MD is available in lofts of 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 and 25 degrees making it an ideal, easier to hit substitute, for the 2, 3 4 and possibly 5 irons.
• Sonartec and shaft manufacturer, UST, collaborated on the development of the custom iRoD hybrid shaft that comes stock with the MD
With its corporate headquarters in Carlsbad, California, Sonartec is in the heart of Golf manufacturing country, but it is also a company that is singularly committed to specializing in woods. This intentional focus on one product has brought remarkable success to the company, demonstrating heavy adoption among Touring Professionals in a very short period of time. Sonartec has become the third most used fairway wood on the PGA Tour. You’ll see Sonartec in the bags of approximately 200 PGA Touring Professionals worldwide.
For More Information: http://sonartec.com/