• The m9w is a classic small mallet with a slightly back-of-center shaft
• Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST)
• Offset version featuring 5 percent toe hang and is near face balanced
• 100% milled 303 stainless steel with milled aluminum back cavity insert behind the face of enhanced feel and enlarged sweet spot
• The m9w putter also comes standard with a softer milled aluminum face insert and platinum finish
The SeeMore Putting System incorporates SeeMore’s patented Red Dot and White Line alignment system to help golfers consistently achieve correct putter set-up, alignment and stroke. By keeping the RED DOT hidden behind the shaft during the putting stroke, golfers are assured that they are making the perfect pendulum stroke. SeeMore putters have been used by PGA touring professionals to win tournaments on all of the major worldwide tours, and was most notably used by Payne Stewart to win the 1999 US Open.
For More Information: http://seemore.com/