• Classic blade design with a back heel cut-away for great balance and sleek optics
• Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST)
• Slightly less than full toe hang
• 100% milled 303 stainless steel, with milled aluminum back cavity insert behind the face for enhanced feel and enlarged sweet spot
• The m7w is the first mSeries putter to also come standard with a softer milled aluminum face insert and platinum finish
The SeeMore Putting System incorporates SeeMore’s patented Red Dot and White Line alignment system to help golfers consistently achieve correct putter set-up, alignment and stroke. By keeping the RED DOT hidden behind the shaft during the putting stroke, golfers are assured that they are making the perfect pendulum stroke. SeeMore putters have been used by PGA touring professionals to win tournaments on all of the major worldwide tours, and was most notably used by Payne Stewart to win the 1999 US Open.
For More Information: http://seemore.com/