• The TPS line from PowerBilt is the Brand’s Premium offering
• The TPS 6.0 version’s is identifiable by its prominent cavity back design
• The weight that was in the cavity is reoriented toward the perimeter expanding the sweet spot resulting in a club that forgives off center hits
• 17-4, heat treated stainless steel for long lasting looks
• The CG (center of gravity) is located central and low in the club head. Note the distinctive bulge
• Four-way cambering of the sole reduces turf drag from all conditions and allows the club to fit golfers in a broad range of lie angles
Originating in 1916 when John Hillerich, the great-grandfather of current CEO and President John Hillerich IV and founder of the Louisville Slugger company, first started making golf clubs from persimmon, the Powerbilt brand produced the finest line of persimmon woods in the golf industry. In 1934, Olin Dutra used the new PowerBilt clubs to capture the U.S. Open by one stroke over Gene Sarazen. Throughout the 1960s, 70s and 80s PowerBilt Citation Persimmon Woods were the standard by which all drivers and fairway woods were judged. During the 1980s alone, PowerBilt clubs won two-dozen events on the PGA Seniors/Champions Tour.
For More Information: http://www.powerbilt.com/