• The Citation driver has a stainless steel 240 cc volume head
• Traditional PowerBilt aesthetics characterized by the recognizable H&B horseshoe on the trailing sole and the signature Brass back weight
• The Brass weight is reminiscent of the PowerBilt persimmon drivers which dominated the Professional Tours for years
• Back weighting reorients the Center of Gravity lower and back to the tail for a higher, more penetrating ball flight
• Built with the thinnest wall technology available at the time. Thin walls result in a solid feeling club with a large, forgiving sweetspot
Originating in 1916 when John Hillerich, the great-grandfather of current CEO and President John Hillerich IV and founder of the Louisville Slugger company, first started making golf clubs from persimmon, the Powerbilt brand produced the finest line of persimmon woods in the golf industry. In 1934, Olin Dutra used the new PowerBilt clubs to capture the U.S. Open by one stroke over Gene Sarazen. Throughout the 1960s, 70s and 80s PowerBilt Citation Persimmon Woods were the standard by which all drivers and fairway woods were judged. During the 1980s alone, PowerBilt clubs won two-dozen events on the PGA Seniors/Champions Tour.
For More Information: http://www.powerbilt.com/