• Variable-depth groove insert has deeper grooves in the center are shallower closer to the heel and toe, this equalizes ball speeds across the entire face for very consistent distance control.
• The insert is made out of A lightweight 6061 aerospace grade aluminum that feels and sounds similar to a traditional steel face putter.
• Rich non-glare black PVD finish.
• Available in Straight Arc, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc stroke types with a double bend neck.
• 38 inch length ,heavier 400-gram head, and heavier grip counter-balance this putter for increased stability.
Engineer and inventor Karsten Solheim got his start as an engineer working for GE in Ithaca, New York. His passion for the game set him on a journey to create a better putter. At the time he thought he was simply building it for his own personal use, but in 1959, Karsten’s ongoing garage experiments yielded an innovative putter he called 1A design. This putter had very distinctive design qualities, among them, a unique tone at impact, a sound that would echo throughout the game for generations to come…“Ping.” The Anser putter began a long and proud history of truly innovative equipment design throughout Ping’s entire product line (ultimately resulting in over 400 patents) that has set Ping at the top of the list of golf design and manufacturing companies. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Karsten Solheim has passed away and his son John has taken the helm.
For More Information: http://pinggolf.com/