• Extreme perimeter weighting helps keep mis-hits on-line and minimizes distance loss
• Unique sole design contributes to perimeter weighting while also reducing turf contact for cleaner strikes
• Classic Ping head design that promotes confidence at address
• Preferred by players from professionals to high-handicappers
• Copper is an ideal metal for players who rely on positive club head feedback to fine tune their shot-making abilities
Engineer and inventor Karsten Solheim got his start as an engineer working for GE in Ithaca, New York. His passion for the game set him on a journey to create a better putter. At the time he thought he was simply building it for his own personal use, but in 1959, Karsten’s ongoing garage experiments yielded an innovative putter he called 1A design. This putter had very distinctive design qualities, among them, a unique tone at impact, a sound that would echo throughout the game for generations to come…“Ping.” The Anser putter began a long and proud history of truly innovative equipment design throughout Ping’s entire product line (ultimately resulting in over 400 patents) that has set Ping at the top of the list of golf design and manufacturing companies. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Karsten Solheim has passed away and his son John has taken the helm.
For More Information: http://pinggolf.com/