• High-strength, lightweight T9S titanium face.
• Turbulators in the crown of the 460cc head improve aerodynamics by reducing drag forces through the impact zone.
• Turbulators assist with aim and alignment.
• The SF Straight Flight technology is engineered for players that typically have a left to right ball flight, weight has been positioned closer to the heel to promote a right to left bal flight.
• Weight savings from thinning the face are allocated to help position the CG farther back for optimized spin with a high MOI.
• Loft can be adjusted by adding or subtracting up to 1 degree of loft.
Engineer and inventor Karsten Solheim got his start as an engineer working for GE in Ithaca, New York. His passion for the game set him on a journey to create a better putter. At the time he thought he was simply building it for his own personal use, but in 1959, Karsten’s ongoing garage experiments yielded an innovative putter he called 1A design. This putter had very distinctive design qualities, among them, a unique tone at impact, a sound that would echo throughout the game for generations to come…“Ping.” The Anser putter began a long and proud history of truly innovative equipment design throughout Ping’s entire product line (ultimately resulting in over 400 patents) that has set Ping at the top of the list of golf design and manufacturing companies. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Karsten Solheim has passed away and his son John has taken the helm.
For More Information: http://pinggolf.com/