• The Anser driver allows players to adjust loft by plus or minus a half degree to optimize your launch angle and spin rate.
• By adding loft, the face angle closes, when subtracting loft, the face angle opens.
• Traditional shaped 460cc clubhead is cast with variable wall thickness from Ti 8-1-1, a light weight, low density Titanium.
• Variable face thickness generates increased ball speeds.
• External sole weight positions the CG low and increases the MOI.
• Low spin design minimizes left or right side spin for increased accuracy.
• Non glare matte black finish.
Engineer and inventor Karsten Solheim got his start as an engineer working for GE in Ithaca, New York. His passion for the game set him on a journey to create a better putter. At the time he thought he was simply building it for his own personal use, but in 1959, Karsten’s ongoing garage experiments yielded an innovative putter he called 1A design. This putter had very distinctive design qualities, among them, a unique tone at impact, a sound that would echo throughout the game for generations to come…“Ping.” The Anser putter began a long and proud history of truly innovative equipment design throughout Ping’s entire product line (ultimately resulting in over 400 patents) that has set Ping at the top of the list of golf design and manufacturing companies. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Karsten Solheim has passed away and his son John has taken the helm.
For More Information: http://pinggolf.com/