• Precision sword makers used Damascus steel around 300BC.
• Milled putter head and Metal-X Roll Technology to perfectly blend art, craftsmanship and technology.
• You want putter innovation? This steel developed around 300 BC was so strong, it was claimed that Damascus could cut through rifle barrels. The banding and molten patterns are reminiscent of flowing water for a legendary blend of strength and beauty.
• Tour Proven Milled Head Models Milled heads deliver precise tolerances and exceptional feel. That’s why these putters are trusted week in and week out by the world’s best players on all the global Tours.
• Metal-X Roll Technology The oval depressions in the face maximize the mechanical lock with the golf ball dimples. It’s how we increase friction for amazing feedback, feel, and a much more controlled, consistent roll.
• Classic blade club head with rolling bumpers and a plumbers neck hosel for a full shaft of offset.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/