• Counterbalance weighting quiets the hands during the stroke and raises the MOI, a 30-40g weight in the grip and a heavy 400 gram head.
• 34 inch and 36 inch putters have an MOI that is 34 percent higher than a standard putter and the longer 38 inch and 40 inch putters have an MOI that is 109 percent higher than a standard putter.
• High contrast Versa paint scheme for increased aid in alignment.
• White Hot Pro insert has a more consistent sound and feel.
• Iconic 2-Ball clubhead with a double bend shaft and a full shaft of offset.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/