• High contrast alignment aid from the Versa line of putters highlights the proper face angle at address.
• Oval depressions in the face that maximize the mechanical lock with the golf ball dimples. This increases friction and creates a more controlled and consistent roll.
• 3 sets of customizable weights (10g, 15g, and 20g) to fine tune your preferred weight.
• Crossbar visible from the back, and stiffens the face without adding much weight to stabilize sound and feel.
• Heel shafted blade putter head with a half shaft of offset.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/