• Dual layer insert puts a consistent roll on the ball with incredible feedback and feel.
• 6061 aluminum outer layer with oval depressions to maximize a mechanical lock with golf ball dimples to increase friction and impart proper launch of the golf ball.
• Urethane layer under the aluminum provides a soft touch and saves weight.
• Midnight Black Finish gives this putter a premium look that is very durable.
• 43 inches and 7 degrees of loft for use with forward lean against the forearm.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/