• A mallet head with a double bend shaft and full shaft of offset.
• 1025 Carbon Steel Head has the same characteristics to stainless steel except with a slightly softer feel.
• Deep mill pattern on the putter face better feel for the ball and a more consistent roll.
• The world’s best players gave input to the designers to create very finely tuned putters.
• Ideal balance to promote a smooth stroke.
• Club head weight optimization to optimize the feel, control and accuracy of each putter.
• High polish tour satin finish provides a classic and traditional look.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/