• 2-Ball alignment system for more accurate alignment
• An extended mallet head with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset
• Milled face has a precise, deep milling pattern that generates consistent impact performance
• This results in better feel, distance control and smooth roll
• Deep Black PVD finish produces a durable, glare-free look
• A.R.T (Advanced Roll Technology) uses tungsten weighting to create a quicker, more favorable roll by moving the CG (center of gravity) back and lower in the putterhead
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/