• Peremeter weighted mallet design with D.A.R.T. alignment aid to ensure perfect alignment and stroke balance shaft.
• The White Ice multilayer insert has been tuned to enhance responsiveness and consistency
• The inner core is 19 percent firmer to enhance feel and is also 92 percent stiffer for better resiliency
• The face surface has been roughened to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls
• Tour inspired weight ports in the sole optimize the putter head with the shaft length
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/