• Limited edition putter and only 2,500 available in the USA
• 92% stiffer insert for better resiliency leading to consistent distance control
• Roughened face surface to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls and increase friction to promote forward roll
• The sleek blade has a single sightline the runs from the face to the back flange and aids with alignment for better accuracy
• A milled Tungsten insert has been placed behind the face to ensure precise weight and feel to meet the exacting demands of Phil Mickelson for premium performance
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/