• Toe weighted and heel shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half shaft of offset
• Advanced Roll Technology uses a multi material construction with a 1025 carbon steel head and a tungsten flange for a lower deeper CG to promote the best roll possible
• Tour Designs Milled Face for smooth roll and better feel
• Urethane dampening layer between the head and flange enhances the feel at impact.
• Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich and glare free look that came from Tour input
• Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/