• Toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset
• Multi-layer insert combines two materials with different properties
• Soft elastomer core material for great feel -highly resilient to get the ball rolling quickly
• Multi-layer insert allows weight to be shifted to the perimeter of the putterhead for a high MOI, better stability during the stroke and a truer roll
• Weight ports in the sole allow for optimal weighting in combination with the shaft lengths in each putter to maximize consistency and distance control
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/