• A multi-layer face insert includes a soft Elastomer core material for solid feel, and a firm, thin outer layer for consistent, solid sound and distance control
• Enhanced perimeter weighting provides a high Moment of Inertia (MOI) for improved putter stability and true roll through impact, particularly on off-center hits
• Two Hi-Def alignment stripes running the length of the putter head aid in consistent, straight alignment and square face at impact
• In-line weight positioned low and deep in the putter head further enhances MOI, true roll and solid feel
• A mallet style putter available in 33" - 36" lengths in both right handed and left handed versions
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/