• An extended inertial mallet with a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset that promotes a square face and forward roll at impact
• A lightweight milled aluminum body and Saturn Ring Technology allows for enhanced perimeter-weighting for improved performance on off-center hits
• Dual Insert Technology with milled stainless steel inside a White Hot urethane insert provides consistent soft feel and distance control
• A two-line alignment system squares the putter face to help focus sight
• Two heavy zinc-alloy bars move weight to the edges of the putter for even more forgiveness
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/