• The White Hot insert is lighter than the steel that it replaces increasing the perimeter weighting
• The urethane offers what golfers say is a soft yet solid feel
• Consistent rebound results for speed and distance control
• Insert material is similar to Callaway’s HX and CTU 30 golf ball covers
• Milled face
• Widespread Professional Tour adoption and wins
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/