• The lightweight “GrayMatter” elastomer insert allows 90% of the putter’s weight to be located at the heel and toe.
• The Beta is more like a traditional blade and flange style putter with a slightly longer hosel
• More offset to keep hands ahead of the ball at impact for smoother role
• Extreme heel and toe weighting increases resistance to putter twisting on impact which provides forgiveness on slight off center hits
• Recognizable for the Never Compromise signature black-gray-black color combination which facilitates optics for proper alignment and aim.
• Leading edge relief reduces potential turf drag during the stroke.
Founded in 1997 by Vikash Sanyal, a former marketing executive with Odyssey Golf, Never Compromise, Inc. designs and manufactures a premium line of putters that apply a unique three-piece construction, as well as a trademarked black-grey-black color scheme. In the first couple years of operation, Never Compromise putters enjoyed significant use and success on worldwide professional tours. In 2003, however, the company faced significant golf economy and financial challenges, and was subsequently acquired by Cleveland Golf. Cleveland Golf re-launched the Never Compromise brand and putter line and is investing significant resources to re-establish it as one of the top putter brands in the industry.
For More Information: http://nevercompromise.com/